Adidas in partnership with Parley for the Oceans launched 3 new versions of its UltraBoost shoe made of plastic found in the ocean. Each pair of shoes reuses 11 plastic bottles.
How does it work?
- The bottles are collected from the beaches
- The bottles are sorted and cleaned
- The bottles are transported and shipped
- The bottles are converted into yarn and fabric
- The shoes are made
- What are Bioplastics and Biopolymers?
- Bioplastics Brands
- Bioplastics Awards
- What is the Difference Between Biodegradable, Compostable and OXO Degradable?
- The History and Most Important Innovations of Bioplastics
- What are Drop-In Bioplastics?
- History of Cellophane
- The History of Elephant Grass Bioplastics
- Bioplastics Companies
- Top Bioplastics Producers
- Polylactic acid or polylactide (PLA)
- What is Bio-BDO?
- McDonalds and the Polystyrene Connections
- The Future of Polystyrene
- Bioplastic Feedstock 1st, 2nd and 3rd Generations
- Palm Oil and The Bioplastics Industry