US Bioplastics News
- Americans Discover a New Business Model for Algae Bioplastics
- Americans Create Paper-Based Green Bio-Batteries
- Did Americans Find a Way to Make Money With Lignin?
- Americans Produce Biodegradable Plastics from Bacteria without using Sugars
- USDA-NIFA funds University of Tennessee for plastics development from lignin
- BASF Invests in Lanzatech
- Project Effective will replace traditional Nylon by Bio-Nylon
- The NatureWorks Saga and the Thai Fiasco
- Four Companies Hit the Jackpot in Major Food Packaging Breakthrough
- Verdezyne is no more. Who will buy their assets?
- NatureWorks moves into 3D printing & disrupts filament industry
- Another biobased dicarboxylic acid comes into commercial production, by Verdezyne
- GlycosBio to produce Bioplastic in Malaysia
- Genomatica recognised as pioneer by World Economic Forum
- Virent expanding plant-based bottle program with Coca-Cola
Who is Clariant?
Who is Bio-on?
Impact Corona on Bioplastics
US Bioplastics Companies
- Yield10 Bioscience
US Bioplastics Universities & Others
- Binghamton University, State University, New York
- Michigan State University
- University of Tennessee
- Georgia Institute of Technology
Add Your Company