ARBOFORM is liquid wood
ARBOFORM® is made from 100% renewable raw materials and is biodegradable.
This material contains lignin, which is second only to cellulose as the most abundant natural polymer. Lignin is a by-product of the pulp industry and the volume produced worldwide is about 50 million tonnes per year.
Mixing lignin with natural fibres (flax, hemp or other fibre plants) and natural additives produces a fibre composite that can be processed at raised temperatures and pressure and made into mouldings on plastic injection moulding machines.
- Made from 100% renewable raw materials
- Root wood or natural fibre look
- High rigidity
- Low shrinkage
- Excellent acoustic properties
- Moderate thermal resistance
- Characteristic natural odour or odourless
- Musical instruments
- Design objects
- Injection moulding
- Profile extrusion