The European Bioplastic Conference was a big success: over 330 delegates from more than 200 companies and 30 countries. You Can download the list or participants on the following link: European Bioplastics Conference 2017.
Bioplastics and the Bioeconomy
- Should we revise the EU Bioeconomy Strategy? Joanna Dupont-Inglis, Chair of the EU Bioeconomy Panel
- EU Bioeconomy Panel Biorefineries – a key pillar of the European bioeconomy Michael Carus, Founder and Managing Director | nova-Institute
- Southern Europe – legislation and market development for bioplastic bags Jean-Marc Nony, Sustainable Development Director | SPhere
BRAND INSIGHTS – MAKING THE DIFFERENCE
- Sports: Driver for bioplastic innovation – Justin Zeulner, Executive Director | Green Sports Alliance
- The M&S journey to a sustainable future and the role of biopolymers – Kevin Vyse, Senior Technologist Food Packaging Team | Marks and Spencer
- PepsiCo‘s sustainability strategy and the role of bioplastics, Sandeep Kulkarni, Senior Principal Scientist | PepsiCo Global Beverage R&D – Sustainable Beverage Packaging
- BiOBUDDi starts producing environment-friendly toy blocks. The brand is committed to build a better tomorrow! Steven van Bommel, CEO | BiOBUDDi
- Naturall Bottle Alliance: Road map to 100% bio-based PET
- Françoise Poulat, R&D Manager | Danone
- Jean-François Briois, Quality Management & Materials Group Manager/NWMT | Nestlé Waters
- Collective Picture of the Panel
END-OF-LIFE BEYOND INDUSTRIAL COMPOSTING?
- Biodegradable mulch film – clarification of polymer fate in soil Andreas Künkel, Vice President Biopolymer Research | BASF SE
- Developments in standardisation: marine biodegradation – Francesco Degli Innocenti, Ecology of Products and Environmental Communication Director | Novamont
- Standards & legislation on AD-able products – Sam Deconinck, Deputy Lab Manager | OWS
- Development of PHBH™ based marine biodegradable applications – Erwin Lepoudre, Business Manager Biopolymers | Kaneka
Complete Panel Picture
BIOPLASTICS IN PACKAGING – FROM RESEARCH TO MARKET INTRODUCTION
- Water soluble, biodegradable thermoplastic pellets made of milk protein – Marie-Hélène Gramatikoff, CEO and Founder | Lactips
- Implications for packaging design as determined in LCA of a novel, multi-layer, biodegradable food packaging Leela Sarena Dilkes-Hoffman, PhD candidate | The University of Queensland
- Packaging – biodegradable functional coatings Sabine Amberg-Schwab, Head Functional Coatings | Fraunhofer Institute for Silicate Research ISC
- Biobased and biodegradable high-barrier multi-layer structures for food packaging Stefan Corbus, Account Manager | Kuraray EVAL Europe
20 years of “Seedling” certifcation – standards and politics in Europe
Oliver Ehlert, Product Manager | DIN CERTCO
MARKET DATA UPDATE
- Bioplastics market data update 2017 – Katrin Schwede, Head of Communications | European Bioplastics
Biobased Plastics – Advantages & Disadvantages
Chemical Recycling – Advantages & Disadvantages
What is Circular Packaging? Watch Now!
Compostable Plastics – Advantages & Disadvantages
Plastics Recycling – Advantages and Disadvantages
- Caterpillars & mealworms – The new magical solution to plastic waste management? Ramani Narayan, University Distinguished Professor | Michigan State University
SUSTAINABILITY OF BIO-BASED PLASTICS
- Development of sustainable feedstock for bio-based chemicals Lars Börger, Head of Product Marketing | Neste
- LCA of bioplastics packaging – comparison of CO2 impact for various applications – Kees Joziasse, Sr. Director R&D | Total Corbion PLA
- Ensuring trust for the bioeconomy Elena Schmidt, Standards Director | Roundtable on Sustainable Biomaterials (RSB)
ALTERNATIVE FEEDSTOCKS AND PROCESS ROUTES
- Biopolymers with advanced functionalities for the construction and automotive sectors processed through additive manufacturing Lidia Garcia, Head of Biopolymers, BARBARA coordinator | AITIIP Carlos Gil, Commercial Director | Nurel
- High-quality PHBV from municipal waste water – promising results and strategic opportunities for partnership in a true circular value chain Leon Korving, Project Manager PHARIO | De Energie- & Grondstoffenfabriek
MECHANICAL RECYCLING – HYPE OR HAPPENING?
- The effect of bioplastics on the recycling of post-consumer packaging waste Karin Molenveld, Project Manager and Senior Scientist | Wageningen Food & Biobased Research
- Helmut Schmitz, Director Communication / Public Affairs | Der Grüne Punkt / DSD – Duales System
- Jasmin Bauer | Knoten Weimar Internationale Transferstelle Umwelttechnologien Steve Dejonghe, Senior Sales Manager | Despriet Gebroeders Network / Looplife Polymers
- Karin Molenveld, Project Manager and Senior Scientist | Wageningen Food & Biobased Research
- What are Bioplastics and Biopolymers?
- Bioplastics Brands
- Bioplastics Awards
- What is the Difference Between Biodegradable, Compostable and OXO Degradable?
- The History and Most Important Innovations of Bioplastics
- What are Drop-In Bioplastics?
- History of Cellophane
- The History of Elephant Grass Bioplastics
- Bioplastics Companies
- Top Bioplastics Producers
- Polylactic acid or polylactide (PLA)
- What is Bio-BDO?
- McDonalds and the Polystyrene Connections
- The Future of Polystyrene
- Bioplastic Feedstock 1st, 2nd and 3rd Generations
- Palm Oil and The Bioplastics Industry