Sustainable & renewable resources to packaging solutions. We source and offer sustainable & renewable materials derived from responsible vegetable crops
Biorgani focuses on producing high quality & affordable plant-based polymers for the plastic’s industry. Our resins are certified and sourced from responsible crops.
Our resins range from bio-based grade up to Compostable grade. Biorgani’s bio-based resins are able to mix with conventional Poly Olefins and / or 100% direct use, using conventional plastics machinery with minor adjustments to temperature (lower!).
Biorgani’s resins can be applied to a wide range of bio-based up to compostable grade finished products, such as: Tableware, Cutlery, Bags, Films.
- Bioplastics Brands
- Bioplastics Awards
- What is the Difference Between Biodegradable, Compostable and OXO Degradable?
- The History and Most Important Innovations of Bioplastics
- What are Drop-In Bioplastics?
- History of Cellophane
- The History of Elephant Grass Bioplastics
- Bioplastics Companies
- Top Bioplastics Producers
- Polylactic acid or polylactide (PLA)
- What is Bio-BDO?