Valagro won the award! –
The Agrobiobase award is granted to companies having developed bio-based products derived from plant based chemistry.
The award is a prize of 5,000€ to the winning company and press coverage that contributes to its recognition in the world of bio-based products.
The jury evaluates candidate bio-based products according to three criteria:
- its innovative features,
- its bio-based content,
- its environmental and socio-economic impact.
The 4 products selected by the jury for the final of the Agrobiobase award 2015 edition have just been revealed by Jean Bausset, Agrobiobase Manager & Competitive Intelligence Officer.
- BELOUKHA produced by JADE
Meeting the need for less hazardous pesticides, Beloukha was selected by the jury. This biocontrol product has been on the market for less than one year.”
- Edulis Exudactive® (PAT)
Launched in 2013, this product has convinced the jury thanks to the innovative extraction technology used and its commitment to a limited environmental impact.
- PLHT 201 produced by Natureplast
PLHT 201 was selected thanks to its mechanical and thermal properties superior to standard PLA grades. It thereby open access to applications for which PLA is generally not used (automotive, consumer electronics). The product has been on the market for less than one year.
- SAP-BIO-09 produced byValagro
The jury has retained this innovation which is stille at the pilot scale, in viewof the market perspectives ofsuperabsorbents,a promising mass market for the bio-based sector, .”
The Agrobiobase awards 2015 will be presented during the International Congress Plant Based Summit taking place from April 8 to April 9 2015 in Lille, France).
- What are Bioplastics and Biopolymers?
- Bioplastics Brands
- Bioplastics Awards
- What is the Difference Between Biodegradable, Compostable and OXO Degradable?
- The History and Most Important Innovations of Bioplastics
- What are Drop-In Bioplastics?
- History of Cellophane
- The History of Elephant Grass Bioplastics
- Bioplastics Companies
- Top Bioplastics Producers
- Polylactic acid or polylactide (PLA)
- What is Bio-BDO?