We’re closely monitoring the latest developments through the World Health Organization, the Public Health Agency of Canada and local and national health authorities in the states and provinces in which we operate.
Our objective is to continue to serve our customers while taking appropriate steps to protect the health of our employees and business partners.
The Company has created a link to ensure its customers, partners and stakeholders can easily reference updates about how we’re responding to COVID-19.
The content at this link will be updated as appropriate to reflect the latest developments:
• Food Packaging is considered an essential business that must be maintained to protect food supply. The production and distribution of food packaging is considered an essential business as defined by the US Department of Homeland Security and the Canadian provinces where we manufacture food packaging.
• We extend our sincere gratitude to our manufacturing partners who are committed to providing their essential services during this time. Our packaging manufacturers are operational and have implemented enhanced sanitary measures to ensure their ability to continue to produce and deliver products.
• good natured® is processing and shipping orders as scheduled. Logistics and warehousing are also considered essential businesses by US and Canadian governments. We sincerely thank our loyal customers for continuing to put their trust in us during these unforeseen circumstances and welcome those customers who have just recently joined us. We remain dedicated to fulfilling our service commitments to you. If you have questions about an upcoming shipment, we can be reached at 1-877-286-0617, ext. 0 or email@example.com.
• Our head office team is working from home. Our office team will be working from home through at least April 3, 2020 in accordance with recommendations to safeguard against COVID-19. We have experience working remotely and remain fully available for our customers, partners and stakeholders at 1-877-286-0617 and at firstname.lastname@example.org from 9am – 5pm Pacific time, Monday to Friday.
• The Company is moving forward as planned with the acquisition of Shepherd Thermoforming and Packaging Inc. As announced on March 3, 2020, the Company is working through the final closing conditions to acquire Shepherd Thermoforming and Packaging and 100% of its real estate assets no later than April 30, 2020. A recording of the conference call regarding this acquisition can be found at goodnatured.ca/investor-relations.