Ju-Tian Eco-Material Co., which was founded by Huang Chien-chung inventor of sugarcane straws.
The product was praised for creating zero waste by applying the concept of circular economy, low carbon emissions and low energy consumption.
The straws can withstand temperatures ranging from minus 20 to 50 degrees Celsius and can be reused multiple times.
- Taiwanese sugarcane straws awarded at French invention fair
- What are Bioplastics and Biopolymers?
- Bioplastics Brands
- Bioplastics Awards
- What is the Difference Between Biodegradable, Compostable and OXO Degradable?
- The History and Most Important Innovations of Bioplastics
- What are Drop-In Bioplastics?
- History of Cellophane
- The History of Elephant Grass Bioplastics
- Bioplastics Companies
- Top Bioplastics Producers
- Polylactic acid or polylactide (PLA)
- What is Bio-BDO?
- McDonalds and the Polystyrene Connections
- The Future of Polystyrene
- Bioplastic Feedstock 1st, 2nd and 3rd Generations
- Palm Oil and The Bioplastics Industry