JV between DSM (NL) and Roquette (France ) based in Cassano (Italy) with 10kt capacity for the production of bio-succinic acid via a low pH fermentation technology
Business building-up in partnership with downstream users of the bio-sourced building block. New functionalities and circular product design are paramount to the success of Biosuccinium*.
Location in Europe is an asset to shorten the supply chain of European manufacturers of PBS, or PBS co-polyesters (PBSA, PBST, ….) for which Reverdia sees a bright future specifically for textile, disposable tableware and coffee capsules.
- What are Bioplastics and Biopolymers?
- Bioplastics Brands
- Bioplastics Awards
- What is the Difference Between Biodegradable, Compostable and OXO Degradable?
- The History and Most Important Innovations of Bioplastics
- What are Drop-In Bioplastics?
- History of Cellophane
- The History of Elephant Grass Bioplastics
- Bioplastics Companies
- Top Bioplastics Producers
- Polylactic acid or polylactide (PLA)
- What is Bio-BDO?
- McDonalds and the Polystyrene Connections
- The Future of Polystyrene
- Bioplastic Feedstock 1st, 2nd and 3rd Generations
- Palm Oil and The Bioplastics Industry