We have been marketing polymers, compounds, and masterbatches since the year 1991. Since the year 2000, we have been partnered with one of the world’s biggest companies: TotalEnergies. Moreover, we have entered collaborations with and have contributed to the success of other well-renowned companies such as Silon and Rompetrol. In times of accreting importance of resource preservation we duly cherish our cooperation with Multiport, one of the leading manufacturers of raw materials from plastic waste.
Ultimately, our most recent partnership with Total Energies Corbion and BiologiQ Inc has enabled us to provide customers with state-of-the-art bio-based drop-in solutions as well as compostable and even recyclable bioplastics alternatives to fossil-based plastics. Today, we are a family-owned corporation that operates as a one-stop shop throughout the world, with a strong emphasis on our core region: EMEA.
5 facts about your activities related to bioplastics
- We promote and distribute materials enabling a more sustainable future. We always stay at the cutting edge of technology and continue contributing to the sustainable and responsible use of plastics.
- At Plastrans we offer a wide range of biobased and biodegradable polymers to reduce life-cycle-related CO2 emissions.
- It is our duty that plastics no longer end up in the environment but are reused or recycled in a circular economy. Biobased polymer solutions fulfilling this requirement can be provided.
- Our bioplastics team advises customers on all processing technologies and applications and offers individually tailor-made solutions for their needs.
- Our warehouses are present across Europe & designed to be flexible and utilizes a comprehensive inventory management system to streamline the ordering, tracking, and fulfillment of materials to meet the needs of our customers.
- Biobased: Bio PP, Bio PE, Bio PS
- Biobased & Biodegradable: PLA, Starch – blends, Thermoplastic Starch – TPS
- Circular polymers: PE,PP,PS
- Compounds/Specialties: Value-added applications, cable, pipes, filled PO-Compounds, barrier resins
For more information, please visit https://www.plastrans.com/en/
Company’s representative :
Enea Saraci, MA, Program-Director Biopolymers, firstname.lastname@example.org
Plastrans Website www.plastrans.com
Plastrans on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/plastranspetrochemicals
Plastrans on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/plastransgroup/
Plastrans on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/PlastransGroup/