Eastman is a global specialty materials company that produces a broad range of products found in items people use every day.
With the purpose of enhancing the quality of life in a material way, Eastman works with customers to deliver innovative products and solutions while maintaining a commitment to safety and sustainability.
The company’s innovation-driven growth model takes advantage of world-class technology platforms, deep customer engagement, and differentiated application development to grow its leading positions in attractive end-markets such as transportation, building and construction, and consumables.
As a globally inclusive and diverse company, Eastman employs approximately 14,500 people around the world and serves customers in more than 100 countries.
The company had 2018 revenues of approximately $10 billion and is headquartered in Kingsport, Tennessee, USA.
History and Key Facts
- Founded in 1920 in Kingsport, Tennessee by George Eastman
- Spun-off from Eastman Kodak in 1994 and became a publicly traded company
- 2018 Sales Revenue of $10 billion
- Approximately 14,500 employees worldwide
- More than 50 manufacturing locations and several sales offices around the globe
- Corporate Headquarters in Kingsport, Tennessee
- Customers in more than 100 countries
Eastman Bioplastics Brand is called Treva