Large industry players, Small and Medium sized Enterprises (SME’s) and Research and Technology Organisations (RTO’s) from all over the world will be present to discuss the latest progress in the field of bio-aromatics and to elaborate on the opportunities to accelerate biobased business together.
On Thursday, 28 November 2019 Biorizon will be hosting this event at the Radisson Blu Astrid Hotel, right across Antwerp Central Station.
The night prior to the event (Wednesday, 27 November 2019), Biorizon organizes a complementary networking dinner.
Impact Corona on Bioplastics
Hotel room reservations have been arranged (limited availability & at your own expense).
Biorizon would like to thank the BIOPEN platform & Vanguard Initiative for sponsoring this event.
Biorizon has an impressive program this year, with presentations from small companies to large brand manufacturers showcasing the latest innovation in renewable aromatics. A panel of experts will discuss the impact of scaling up the production of bio-aromatics on the global chemical industry – a conversation you won’t want to miss!
Plastic News – 31 May
The program on Thursday, 28 November 2019 includes:
- presentations by industry thought leaders such as Kaneka, Bloom Biorenewables and Lawter;
- in-depth information on the progress that Biorizon has made in the technology development of functionalized biobased aromatics: 3 industry presentations by Biorizon partners;
- pre-arranged bilateral matchmaking sessions to discuss opportunities to collaborate.
Furthermore, there will be a substantial amount of time to talk to companies, stakeholders and researchers in an informal setting.
- This event is open to all companies that represent the bio-aromatics value chain (agro/feedstock, producer, end user, brand owner). If you represent such a company, you are cordially invited to participate.
- Other stakeholders (technology/service/knowledge, government, other) can also apply for a seat at this exclusive event.
- Due to limited space Biorizon urges you to register as soon as possible. Biorizon will formally confirm participation by mid-November.
- This event is free of charge, however a no show / late cancellation fee applies.