The next three days BASF will be in Sweden, Finland and Norway to speak at the Bioplastic conference. Our expert Katharina Schlegel, Global Market Development Biopolymers, will tell you about BASF’s biodegradable product Ecovio® used for agricultural land mulch which can:
- Give 15 to 50% larger tomato harvests
- Lead to previous harvests
- Contribute to better root and plant growth and improved soil quality
Furthermore, Ecovio® is the first material to be certified as biodegradable in soil according to the European standard DIN EN 17033. Attending the conference? Please come and say hello to Katharina Schlegel and Pia Dahlin, Key Account Manager here AT BASF.
- Finally. We were wondering… WTF are they doing with their Ecovio brand.
- Brudemüller finally got the memo.