We’re pleased to announce that our Paper Straws have recently been approved by the Vegetarian Society and now proudly hold the Vegetarian trademark! So you can rest assured the next time you take a sip from our paper straws, that they are free from animal and marine products, as well as being a recyclable alternative to plastic.
- What are Bioplastics and Biopolymers?
- Bioplastics Brands
- Bioplastics Awards
- What is the Difference Between Biodegradable, Compostable and OXO Degradable?
- The History and Most Important Innovations of Bioplastics
- What are Drop-In Bioplastics?
- History of Cellophane
- The History of Elephant Grass Bioplastics
- Bioplastics Companies
- Top Bioplastics Producers
- Polylactic acid or polylactide (PLA)
- What is Bio-BDO?
- McDonalds and the Polystyrene Connections
- The Future of Polystyrene
- Bioplastic Feedstock 1st, 2nd and 3rd Generations
- Palm Oil and The Bioplastics Industry
Arkema, Neste and Covestro, Braskem, US Survey and BASF
Agilix, Amazon Climate Fund, McDonald’s Biofuel, e-Nable, Huhtamaki Startups, African Parks, Siberia
Chemical Recycling Commitments & Incentives, Deep Sea Plastic, Greece SUP Ban, NY Composting