“Making Coco Taps ocean-safe and biodegradable has been a priority, and especially now as we are actively in discussion with a number of major cruise lines and theme parks,” said owner Coco Vinny. “Veejay Patell and his team at beyond Green are able to make our vision a reality and we could not be more excited for this partnership.”
Coco Taps provides 100 percent pure coconut water straight from the coconut source in its original natural packaging.
A zero waste beverage company, Coco Taps has a patented invention and system that eliminates the need for processing and excess packaging.
Coco Taps are available at over 20 resorts, 60 restaurants, and 40 convenience stores in Las Vegas, Nevada, California and Arizona.
About Coco Taps
Founded in 2014 by Coco Vinny and headquarterd in Las Vegas, Coco Taps, is the only resealable coconut beverage system in the market. Manufactured in the United States, tool kits and coconuts are sold online at Coco Taps and at resorts, retail stores and restaurants. In 2018, Coco Taps earned its Total Resource Use and Efficiency (TRUE) Zero Waste certification. Coco Taps is certified by the National Minority Supplier Development Council as a Minority Business Enterprise. For more information visit cocotaps.com, follow on Instagram @cocotapsforyou and like on Facebook at facebook.com/CoCoTapsForYou.
- What are Bioplastics and Biopolymers?
- Bioplastics Brands
- Bioplastics Awards
- What is the Difference Between Biodegradable, Compostable and OXO Degradable?
- The History and Most Important Innovations of Bioplastics
- What are Drop-In Bioplastics?
- History of Cellophane
- The History of Elephant Grass Bioplastics
- Bioplastics Companies
- Top Bioplastics Producers
- Polylactic acid or polylactide (PLA)
- What is Bio-BDO?
- McDonalds and the Polystyrene Connections
- The Future of Polystyrene
- Bioplastic Feedstock 1st, 2nd and 3rd Generations
- Palm Oil and The Bioplastics Industry
This article was published on www.bevnet.com