New for 2019, this category recognises the efficient use of resources in manufacturing the pack – sustainability is at the core of this award. Judges will reward the pack that shows the best social and environmental credentials, taking into account factors including:
- Does the packaging use the minimum adequate amount of materials to provide the necessary protection and preservation of the product?
- After use, is the packaging capable of being recovered either as energy, a material or composted?
- Did the design brief consider the environmental impact of the packaging?
- What are Bioplastics and Biopolymers?
- Bioplastics Brands
- Bioplastics Awards
- What is the Difference Between Biodegradable, Compostable and OXO Degradable?
- The History and Most Important Innovations of Bioplastics
- What are Drop-In Bioplastics?
- History of Cellophane
- The History of Elephant Grass Bioplastics
- Bioplastics Companies
- Top Bioplastics Producers
- Polylactic acid or polylactide (PLA)
- What is Bio-BDO?
- McDonalds and the Polystyrene Connections
- The Future of Polystyrene
- Bioplastic Feedstock 1st, 2nd and 3rd Generations
- Palm Oil and The Bioplastics Industry