The topic of this years conference is “Evolution of the Bio-economy: Survival of the Fittest? Learning from Success”.
Bio-based polymers can be found in almost all applications such as packaging, consumer goods, toys, automotive, textiles or coating. New bio-based building blocks are also available for body care, cosmetics, food ingredients and pharmaceuticals.
For the first time, the conference will include fine chemicals for food ingredients, flavours, body care, cosmetics and pharmaceuticals.
The latest capacity and production data and future trends of the most important bio-based polymers and bio-based building blocks will be shared during the session “Bio-based Building Blocks & Polymers”.
A record number of participants and exhibitors will be present during these two days.
This year’s International Conference on Bio-based Materials is something very special! In addition to the two-day a, two expert workshops will take place the day before and the day after. The focus will be on standards, biotechnology and biorefineries. In addition, there will be a parallel session with fine chemicals for the first time on the first day of the conference. This year we also welcome the close cooperation with CLIB (www.clib2021.de/en). Be there! Yours sincerely, Michael Carus
1st Day, (15 May 2019)
- Vision & Policy
- Building & Polymers
- Fine Chemicals
- Innovation Award
2nd Day, (16 May 2019)
- Building Blocks & Polymers
- Biodegradable Polymers
Don’t miss it….and register right now before it’s sold out !!! Register Now
Asian Companies have to be present at this event, to make a chance to breakthrough on the European market !!!
- What are Bioplastics and Biopolymers?
- Bioplastics Brands
- Bioplastics Awards
- What is the Difference Between Biodegradable, Compostable and OXO Degradable?
- The History and Most Important Innovations of Bioplastics
- What are Drop-In Bioplastics?
- History of Cellophane
- The History of Elephant Grass Bioplastics
- Bioplastics Companies
- Top Bioplastics Producers
- Polylactic acid or polylactide (PLA)
- What is Bio-BDO?
- McDonalds and the Polystyrene Connections
- The Future of Polystyrene
- Bioplastic Feedstock 1st, 2nd and 3rd Generations
- Palm Oil and The Bioplastics Industry