Peter’s LinkedIn account says:
Experienced CEO in the Chemical and Polymers industry with demonstrated record of performance.Proven expertise in high growth and mature businesses. Global leader with multi-cultural and M&Aexperience.
One of Peter’s first statement:
Already a few months have passed at Neste and I have had the privilege to visit our sites. I am impressed how the safety culture is embedded in the daily life at Neste. Guidelines, trainings and visual reminders are important, but leading by example as an individual is even more so. Safety is a state of mind here and this is shared by our Board of Directors, all management levels and all employees and contractors. In the end, we all want to go home healthy after a safe working day! What do you think are the most important factors in making safety culture part of an organisation‘s DNA?
- CEO & Managing Director at CABB Group (2015-2018)
- CEO & Managing Director at Treofan Group (2012-2015)
- Bayer MaterialScience AG
- Member of Executive Comittee (2004-2012)
- Sr VP Polymer Solutions Division (2001-2003)
- VP Polyurethanes LATAM (1998-2001)
- Director (1994-1998)
- Sales and Technical Manager Benelux (1990-1994)
- Neste and Clariant Join Forces to Develop Sustainable Industrial Solutions
- Neste Sprinting to the Future with Bioplastics
- Neste is Becoming a Major Bioplastics Producer
- Ikea and Neste Go Bioplastics