Samuel Ham, owner of Caffe Bene on Green Street, was inspired by posts on social media urging people to stray away from single-use plastics, such as the coffee cups Caffe Bene uses.
Ham said Caffe Bene decided to switch to a biodegradable cup option to avoid the trouble of the inevitable switch down the line.
Article “Caffe Bene to adopt biodegradable cups” published on dailyillini.com
- What are Bioplastics and Biopolymers?
- Bioplastics Brands
- Bioplastics Awards
- What is the Difference Between Biodegradable, Compostable and OXO Degradable?
- The History and Most Important Innovations of Bioplastics
- What are Drop-In Bioplastics?
- History of Cellophane
- The History of Elephant Grass Bioplastics
- Bioplastics Companies
- Top Bioplastics Producers
- Polylactic acid or polylactide (PLA)
- What is Bio-BDO?
- McDonalds and the Polystyrene Connections
- The Future of Polystyrene
- Bioplastic Feedstock 1st, 2nd and 3rd Generations
- Palm Oil and The Bioplastics Industry