Richard Altice’s Curriculum
- Senior VP and President of Designed Structures and Solutions at Polyone from May 2015 to July 2017.
- VP Epoxy Specialities Resins at Hexionfrom Jun 2013 to May 2015.
- Operating Partner at Quinpario Partners from Sep 2012 to Jun 2013
- President & General Manager, Technical Specialties from at Solutia from Oct 2011 to Sep 2012.
- VP, Business Management at Solutia from Aug 2010 to Oct 2011
- VP Commercial Services at Solutia from May 2009 to Aug 2010
Richard has a BS ChemE, Chemical Engineering from the Missoury University of Science and Technology (1982-1986)
Peter Hawthorne, Chairman of the Board, made the following statement
“We are pleased to welcome Rich as NatureWorks’ CEO. Rich is an exemplary leader. He brings broad experience and demonstrated success in international business, strategic marketing, and building highly effective teams to serve customers in the polymer and chemical industry. We believe Rich’s leadership will advance market development and the adoption of NatureWorks’ performance materials in new applications.”
Richar Altice made the following statement
“Through my prior work experience, I became familiar with NatureWorks and thought very highly of the company and its products, I believe that the NatureWorks culture, the company’s leadership, and the market interest in renewably sourced advanced polymers and chemicals presents an exciting opportunity and time to be a part of the NatureWorks journey. I feel fortunate to have been selected as the company’s new president and CEO.”
Some Facts about NatureWorks
- NatureWorks reached the milestone of two billion pounds of Ingeo™ biopolymer sold
- NatureWorks launched a performance chemicals business with the new Vercet™ platform for adhesives and coatings.
- Ingeo-based applications including expanded offerings for 3D printing filaments,
- NatureWorks is developing a new generation of high performance compostable capsules for single-serve coffee makers.