The Bio-On bioplastic line is called Minerv PHB Riviera and falls under the minerv brand. The bioplastic ingredients are micro powders made from renewable plant sources and 100 % biodegradable. The result will be a reduced percentage of UV filters used in sun protection products and a boosted water resistance.
Press release: bio-on bioplastics cosmetics
- What are Bioplastics and Biopolymers?
- Bioplastics Brands
- Bioplastics Awards
- What is the Difference Between Biodegradable, Compostable and OXO Degradable?
- The History and Most Important Innovations of Bioplastics
- What are Drop-In Bioplastics?
- History of Cellophane
- The History of Elephant Grass Bioplastics
- Bioplastics Companies
- Top Bioplastics Producers
- Polylactic acid or polylactide (PLA)
- What is Bio-BDO?
- McDonalds and the Polystyrene Connections
- The Future of Polystyrene
- Bioplastic Feedstock 1st, 2nd and 3rd Generations
- Palm Oil and The Bioplastics Industry