The Bio-On bioplastic line is called minervPHB Riviera and falls under the minerv brand. The bioplastic ingredients are micro powders made from renewable plant sources and 100 % biodegradable. The result will be a reduced percentage of UV filters used in sun protection products and a boosted water resistance.
Press release: bio-on bioplastics cosmetics
- BIO-ON Launches Cosmetics made of Bioplastics
- New Project to Utilize Bio-on’s Bioplastics for Food Packaging
- Italians switch Toys Production to Bioplastics with the Minerv Supertoys Program
- Bi-On and Moore Capital agree to build a PHA plant in Brazil
- Revolutionary 100% bio-based and bio-degradable milk brick
- Potato waste based PHA plant and Levulinic acid from biomass