Objective is to use empty fruit bunches (EFB) as input materials for new products production using functional cellulase following a pre-treatment. Auto display developed this proprietary saccharification process adapted to EFB in partnership with Frauenhaufer (Germany) and Novozymes (Danemark). Non- functional lignin is the only leftover from this process, so far still at lab level.
- What are Bioplastics and Biopolymers?
- Bioplastics Brands
- Bioplastics Awards
- What is the Difference Between Biodegradable, Compostable and OXO Degradable?
- The History and Most Important Innovations of Bioplastics
- What are Drop-In Bioplastics?
- History of Cellophane
- The History of Elephant Grass Bioplastics
- Bioplastics Companies
- Top Bioplastics Producers
- Polylactic acid or polylactide (PLA)
- What is Bio-BDO?
- McDonalds and the Polystyrene Connections
- The Future of Polystyrene
- Bioplastic Feedstock 1st, 2nd and 3rd Generations
- Palm Oil and The Bioplastics Industry