- The Best Bio-Based product for 2016 is: The Greeny ice cream container (Synbra)
- The Best Bio-Based Chemical Innovation of the Year 2016 is: Terephthalic acid from crude glycerine (BioBTX)
The contenders were:
Bio-Based Product of the Year 2016.
- Bio-based baby toys (BioSerie)
- Bio-based coating for indoor acoustic attenuation (Lumir)
- The Greeny ice cream container (Synbra)
Bio-Based Chemical Innovation of the Year 2016.
- New bio-based crosslinker Desmodur® eco N 7300 (Covestro)
- Soy-PK Reactive Oligomer Cross-Linker resin (Ohio Soybean Council)
- Terephthalic acid from crude glycerine (BioBTX)
- What are Bioplastics and Biopolymers?
- Bioplastics Brands
- Bioplastics Awards
- What is the Difference Between Biodegradable, Compostable and OXO Degradable?
- The History and Most Important Innovations of Bioplastics
- What are Drop-In Bioplastics?
- History of Cellophane
- The History of Elephant Grass Bioplastics
- Bioplastics Companies
- Top Bioplastics Producers
- Polylactic acid or polylactide (PLA)
- What is Bio-BDO?
- McDonalds and the Polystyrene Connections
- The Future of Polystyrene
- Bioplastic Feedstock 1st, 2nd and 3rd Generations