Danimer Scientific, formerly known as Meredian Holdings Group Inc. and MHG, is a biopolymer manufacturer headquartered in Bainbridge, Georgia. Danimer Scientific owns the patent for Nodax™ medium-chain-length branched polyhydroxyalkanoates, mcl-PHA
Danimer Scientific is a pioneer in creating more sustainable, more natural ways to make plastic products.
For more than a decade, our renewable and sustainable biopolymers have helped create plastic products that are biodegradable and compostable.
They return to nature instead of polluting our lands and waters.
Our technology can be found in a vast array of plastic end products that people use every day.
Applications for our biopolymers include additives, aqueous coatings, fibers, filaments, films, hot-melt adhesives and injection-molded articles, among others.
These products offer all the advantages of our bioplastics, including:
- Reduced dependency on petrochemicals
- Adherence to ASTM and EN requirements for biodegradability and compostability
- FDA approved for food contact
- Biodegradation in a fraction of the time it takes for petro-based plastic decomposition
- Virtually no carbon footprint
At Danimer Scientific, we envision a world with less of the plastic litter that plagues our planet.
We envision a world made cleaner, healthier and more sustainable through PHA, a completely eco-friendly biopolymer.
And we’re creating that world today.
Based on Dr. Isao Noda’s original research for Nodax™ PHA, Danimer Scientific’s PHA comes from the earth and returns to the earth, completing a natural cycle that can help rid the world of discarded plastics made with petrochemicals.
- Danimer Scientific Website
- Danimer Scientific Twitter
- Danimer Scientific Facebook
- Danimer Scientific LinkedIn
- Danimer Scientific YouTube