Liquidity Services to auction Verdezyne Bio-Chem project.
Back in July 2017, Verdezyne, a world famous industrial bio-tech company which focused on renewable chemicals, broke ground on what was supposed to become the world’s first commercial scale bio based DDDA manufacturing facility in Johor, Malaysia.
The facility, known as Verde Palm, was never completed as major investors pulled out of the project.
Liquidity Services, together with their SE Asia alliance partner Astoca (M) Sdn Bhd have been
instructed to auction all the plant, machinery, and uninstalled process components at Verde Palm.
The assets for sale Include: High Specification St. Steel Fermentors / Digesters and associated process and storage tanks. Large quantity of Valves; Pumps; Sensors. Transformers, Switchgear, Heat Exchangers; Cooling Tower; Fire Pumps and CIP System
Featured Lots; All unused (2017/ 2018 )
- Jutasama 6m x 25m St. Steel Fermentor Tanks each 167 tons (Qty 2, )
- Jutusama 6m x 25m St. Steel Broth Tank ( 67 tons )
- Jutasama 4m x 7m St. Steel Seed Fermentor Tank (2017)
- Range of Jutasama Stainless Steel Storage Tanks (2017)
- Netzch Pumps & Durco Pumps,
- Fisher , Virgo & Baumann Inline Control Valves (Qty 150+); Check Valves ; Safety valves
- Micro Motion & Endress Hauser Coriolis Flow Meters (Qty 17), Rosemount Remote Sensors, Pressure
- Gauge Transmitters, All critical equipment for process flow, control, & sensing management.
- Alfa Laval CIP System
- Alfa Laval ‘Type 135-PFG HE9100’ Plate Heat Exchangers
- Tira Thai ’ 5000KVA HV 33KV / LV 11500V’ Transformer
- Tira Thai 3200KVA HV 33KV / LV710V’ Transformer
- Tira Thai 2500 KVA HV /LV415 Transformer (Qty 2 )
- Siemens 33KV Switchgear and Battery Back Up System
- Atlas Copco ‘ZR160D’ Air Compressor
- Clarke & Pentaire Fire Suppression System
- Large Range of General Process Equipment
The auction closes on 22 October 2020.