Noting that the provisions of the orders have not been enforced in the state despite the orders dating back to 2016, the committee has told the enforcing authorities to implement the ban strictly. The ban comes into effect at houses, industries, courts, airports, educational institutions as well as commercial and healthcare establishments.
The ban comes into effect at houses, industries, courts, airports, educational institutions as well as commercial and healthcare establishments.
The circular has advised various departments concerned with enforcement to give wide publicity to the deadline. The manufacturers, distributors, retailers as well as users of plastic will be penalised for violating the rules, the circular added
Who is Clariant?
Who is Bio-on?
Impact Corona on Bioplastics
The government’s 2017 circular had advised officials to seize even the so-called “biobased” or biodegradable plastic, from shops and establishments. It observed that the ink used to print on the plastic materials contained lead.
Published on deccanherald.com and written by Chiranjeevi Kulkarni
Flexible Packaging Recycling, Acid Oceans, Mitsui Awarded, Tale & Lyle Targets, Greta Thunberg
Nestle, Denmark, Weather, Mitsui Chemicals, Plastic Free July, Compost Shortage
Bioplastic Economics, Scottish Beaches, Thailand Waste, Unilever, Shell CEO
- What are Bioplastics and Biopolymers?
- Bioplastics Brands
- Bioplastics Awards
- What is the Difference Between Biodegradable, Compostable and OXO Degradable?
- The History and Most Important Innovations of Bioplastics
- What are Drop-In Bioplastics?
- History of Cellophane
- The History of Elephant Grass Bioplastics
- Bioplastics Companies
- Top Bioplastics Producers
- Polylactic acid or polylactide (PLA)
- What is Bio-BDO?
- McDonalds and the Polystyrene Connections
- The Future of Polystyrene
- Bioplastic Feedstock 1st, 2nd and 3rd Generations
- Palm Oil and The Bioplastics Industry