- The concept is 100% Dutch (the Netherlands).
- It’s made from meltable thermoplastic rubber.
- The designer is Eliza Noordhoek from ‘Industrial Design Engineering’ of TU Delft and it’s made made by Dekker Zevenhuizen and Triboo.
- The bathtubs will be commercially available in several colours as from 2020
- Sessilia consist of 500 layers, printed in 24 hours at a speed of 15cm /seconds
- We have to give it to the Dutch; a small Nation but always at the top.
- Imagine what the Dutch could do if they started spending a bit more money in communications and marketing.
This article was published on www.bouwenwonen.net