- The concept is 100% Dutch (the Netherlands).
- It’s made from meltable thermoplastic rubber.
- The designer is Eliza Noordhoek from ‘Industrial Design Engineering’ of TU Delft and it’s made made by Dekker Zevenhuizen and Triboo.
- The bathtubs will be commercially available in several colours as from 2020
- Sessilia consist of 500 layers, printed in 24 hours at a speed of 15cm /seconds
- What are Bioplastics and Biopolymers?
- Bioplastics Brands
- Bioplastics Awards
- What is the Difference Between Biodegradable, Compostable and OXO Degradable?
- The History and Most Important Innovations of Bioplastics
- What are Drop-In Bioplastics?
- History of Cellophane
- The History of Elephant Grass Bioplastics
- Bioplastics Companies
- Top Bioplastics Producers
- Polylactic acid or polylactide (PLA)
- What is Bio-BDO?
- McDonalds and the Polystyrene Connections
- The Future of Polystyrene
- Bioplastic Feedstock 1st, 2nd and 3rd Generations
- Palm Oil and The Bioplastics Industry
This article was published on http://www.bouwenwonen.net