Experts from all areas of biobased materials will present their latest developments. The conference will not only cover biobased materials and application examples from suppliers and brand owners. Different disposal options (end-of-life scenarios) will also be discussed as well as the availability of agricultural land for material use versus food and feed. The conference will be held in Dusseldorf on the 28th and 29th of May.
Are you a bio-based packaging company willing to do business in Europe? Then, you should come to Bio!Pac.
Click here to register: Registration
- What are Bioplastics and Biopolymers?
- Bioplastics Brands
- Bioplastics Awards
- What is the Difference Between Biodegradable, Compostable and OXO Degradable?
- The History and Most Important Innovations of Bioplastics
- What are Drop-In Bioplastics?
- History of Cellophane
- The History of Elephant Grass Bioplastics
- Bioplastics Companies
- Top Bioplastics Producers
- Polylactic acid or polylactide (PLA)
- What is Bio-BDO?
- McDonalds and the Polystyrene Connections
- The Future of Polystyrene
- Bioplastic Feedstock 1st, 2nd and 3rd Generations
- Palm Oil and The Bioplastics Industry