This year’s conference will focus on advanced innovations in bioplastics as well as on environmental aspects and opportunities for growth. Experts are invited to submit proposals for a presentation on the following topics:
- Bio-based and/or biodegradable polymers and plastics – latest material and process innovations
- Packaging innovations, especially food contact solutions
- Additives for bio-based and biodegradable plastics
- Mechanical, organic, chemical, and enzymatic recycling of bioplastics
- Sustainability assessment of bioplastics (inclusive LCA)
- New durable and biodegradable applications introduced in 2019
- Sneak preview 2020 – product and material pre-launch
- The bioplastics policy and market developments in the EU and beyond
- The viability and availability of bio-based feedstock for bioplastics for the European market
- New multi-use bio-based products
- Biodegradability of polymers and plastics outside of managed waste streams
If you would like to contribute to the programme, reply to EUBP by using the abstract template that you can find on their website.
EUBP also invites proposals for poster presentations giving researchers and new projects the opportunity to visualise their work and preliminary results in the fields of biopolymer research, packaging, and building blocks.
If you would like to contribute a poster presentation, please contact EUBP to receive the template.
The deadline to submit an abstract for this Call for Papers is 31 July 2019.