This article was published on freshplaza.com
The company, led by founder José Luis Montosa, has never stopped innovating. In the latest edition of Fruit Attraction, in Madrid, it surprised everyone with the presentation of its new Montosa Selection, and in Fruit Logistica, which is the largest international fruit and vegetable fair in Europe, it has taken a step forward by presenting a new biodegradable and biocompostable packaging made from “graspapier”, which is made from pressed dry grass.
With this initiative, Montosa aims to reach new markets, attracting those consumers who are concerned about the environment. “We are also declaring war on plastics, which we have removed from all our packaging,” explained Federico Montosa.
- What are Bioplastics and Biopolymers?
- Bioplastics Brands
- Bioplastics Awards
- What is the Difference Between Biodegradable, Compostable and OXO Degradable?
- The History and Most Important Innovations of Bioplastics
- What are Drop-In Bioplastics?
- History of Cellophane
- The History of Elephant Grass Bioplastics
- Bioplastics Companies
- Top Bioplastics Producers
- Polylactic acid or polylactide (PLA)
- What is Bio-BDO?
- McDonalds and the Polystyrene Connections
- The Future of Polystyrene
- Bioplastic Feedstock 1st, 2nd and 3rd Generations
- Palm Oil and The Bioplastics Industry