Sicomin is launching a new bio foaming epoxy, PB 360 GS, the fifth product in the GreenPoxy® offering, making Sicomin’s one of the largest ranges of bio-based epoxies on the market.
Allowing the ‘in situ’ production of a shaped low-density epoxy foam core, the two-part system with 37% bio-based carbon content offers good adhesion to a variety of materials and low water absorption.
Sicomin’s GreenPoxy® can easily be used in marine structures and water and winter board sports. Sicomin has secured collaborations with several shipyards, including France-based H2X and UAE-based ENATA.
Earlier this year, the brand received the USDA Certified Bio-based Product Label and Sustainable Surf’s ECOBOARD Gold Label.
- What are Bioplastics and Biopolymers?
- Bioplastics Brands
- Bioplastics Awards
- What is the Difference Between Biodegradable, Compostable and OXO Degradable?
- The History and Most Important Innovations of Bioplastics
- What are Drop-In Bioplastics?
- History of Cellophane
- The History of Elephant Grass Bioplastics
- Bioplastics Companies
- Top Bioplastics Producers
- Polylactic acid or polylactide (PLA)
- What is Bio-BDO?
- McDonalds and the Polystyrene Connections
- The Future of Polystyrene
- Bioplastic Feedstock 1st, 2nd and 3rd Generations
- Palm Oil and The Bioplastics Industry