The Footprint Progress is a result driven certification based on a three-year audit program – in accordance with international standards (ISO 14062, ISO 14006 and EN ISO 14040/44)
The certification applies to the following GreenProxy products
- GreenPoxy 56, a clear and waterproof epoxy system containing over 52% plant and vegetable content (laminating, injection molding, filament winding, press processes and casting).
- GreenPoxy 33, a clear laminate with high mechanical properties, and containing over 35% plant content.
- GreenPoxy 28, a clear laminate containing 28% plant content (tools and parts requiring resistance to temperatures).
- A New Bio Foaming Epoxy
- Sicomin Partners with Greenboats for Bioplastic Boats
- The Future of Epoxy Resin