The platform will help to educate government, media and the public on plastics and plastic pollution.
Paul Mines, Biome Bioplastics CEO said
“The recent extensive coverage on plastic, while increasing awareness of the problem, has also increased people’s confusion about the existing solutions. We decided to take the matter into our own hands and form a necessary back-to-basic approach that puts the emphasis on science and fact. We hope to cut through some of the noise in this debate and empower people to make their own choices.”
- What are Bioplastics and Biopolymers?
- Bioplastics Brands
- Bioplastics Awards
- What is the Difference Between Biodegradable, Compostable and OXO Degradable?
- The History and Most Important Innovations of Bioplastics
- What are Drop-In Bioplastics?
- History of Cellophane
- The History of Elephant Grass Bioplastics
- Bioplastics Companies
- Top Bioplastics Producers
- Polylactic acid or polylactide (PLA)
- What is Bio-BDO?
- McDonalds and the Polystyrene Connections
- The Future of Polystyrene
- Bioplastic Feedstock 1st, 2nd and 3rd Generations
- Palm Oil and The Bioplastics Industry