The conference was a great success. Most leading companies were present. The location was nice and the presentations and speakers were very good.
World Bio Markets has become one of the best European events on bioplastics. Luke Upton and his colleagues did a great job. They’re professional, customer friendly and innovative. They’re modernising the concept successfully and bringing a wind of change into the industry. Their contribution to the “bioplastics” breakthrough is substantial.
Luke and his team are part of the top three bioplastics conference organisers in Europe It was time that a UK-based team joined the top lead by Germany. Congrats to Luke Upton and James Pickard for this great event.
You can find more information on the World bio Markets series on the following links:
- What are Bioplastics and Biopolymers?
- Bioplastics Brands
- Bioplastics Awards
- What is the Difference Between Biodegradable, Compostable and OXO Degradable?
- The History and Most Important Innovations of Bioplastics
- What are Drop-In Bioplastics?
- History of Cellophane
- The History of Elephant Grass Bioplastics
- Bioplastics Companies
- Top Bioplastics Producers
- Polylactic acid or polylactide (PLA)
- What is Bio-BDO?
- McDonalds and the Polystyrene Connections
- The Future of Polystyrene
- Bioplastic Feedstock 1st, 2nd and 3rd Generations
- Palm Oil and The Bioplastics Industry