Key Issue for industrial biotech companies is gene containment which requires a gene firewall which Syngulon developed based on bacteriocins. Syngulon owns a fully patented technology enabling gene containment and genetic shielding for industrial biotech. Syngulon are looking for industrial partners to join the PARAGEN project financed by the Belgium Wallonie Region.
- What are Bioplastics and Biopolymers?
- Bioplastics Brands
- Bioplastics Awards
- What is the Difference Between Biodegradable, Compostable and OXO Degradable?
- The History and Most Important Innovations of Bioplastics
- What are Drop-In Bioplastics?
- History of Cellophane
- The History of Elephant Grass Bioplastics
- Bioplastics Companies
- Top Bioplastics Producers
- Polylactic acid or polylactide (PLA)
- What is Bio-BDO?
- McDonalds and the Polystyrene Connections
- The Future of Polystyrene
- Bioplastic Feedstock 1st, 2nd and 3rd Generations
- Palm Oil and The Bioplastics Industry