It participates to the TeFuProt project consortium developing the usage of proteins extracted from residues of e.g. rape seed oil industries and also the waste fluids. The proteins from rape seed are somewhat toxic for animal feed and disturb the biogas production process in methanizers. This is why it is interesting to find a way to use those proteins for technical bio-polymers & compounds processed with WPC and NFC compounding lines. Odor is reportedly “cooked bread like”. Samples of a few kilos are available for tests.
- What are Bioplastics and Biopolymers?
- Bioplastics Brands
- Bioplastics Awards
- What is the Difference Between Biodegradable, Compostable and OXO Degradable?
- The History and Most Important Innovations of Bioplastics
- What are Drop-In Bioplastics?
- History of Cellophane
- The History of Elephant Grass Bioplastics
- Bioplastics Companies
- Top Bioplastics Producers
- Polylactic acid or polylactide (PLA)
- What is Bio-BDO?
- McDonalds and the Polystyrene Connections
- The Future of Polystyrene
- Bioplastic Feedstock 1st, 2nd and 3rd Generations
- Palm Oil and The Bioplastics Industry