Building blocks extracted from vegetable oil or animal fats are fatty alcohols, fatty acids and glycerin. Derivatives are soaps, metallic soaps, fatty esters and surfactants. Applications are plentiful in B2B and B2C markets.
Biofuels are competing with oleochemicals for limited natural resources and feedstock and the subsidies they receive distort competition.
Peter Greven focuses on metallic soaps, alkaline soaps and dispersants. It operates three plants in Germany, the Netherland and Asia under a JV.
Who is Clariant?
Who is Bio-on?
Impact Corona on Bioplastics
Skin care products are reemphasized as being the roots of the company funded 90 years ago. Peter Greven Physioderm GmbH is the entity in charge of the new redeployment of skin care products.
Microbeads or micro-plastics should be banned in cosmetics and soaps to stop leakage of those into the oceans. Peter Greven participates to the initiative and s launched hand cleaner active soft pearls that are 100% biodegradable.
Flexible Packaging Recycling, Acid Oceans, Mitsui Awarded, Tale & Lyle Targets, Greta Thunberg
Nestle, Denmark, Weather, Mitsui Chemicals, Plastic Free July, Compost Shortage
Bioplastic Economics, Scottish Beaches, Thailand Waste, Unilever, Shell CEO
- What are Bioplastics and Biopolymers?
- Bioplastics Brands
- Bioplastics Awards
- What is the Difference Between Biodegradable, Compostable and OXO Degradable?
- The History and Most Important Innovations of Bioplastics
- What are Drop-In Bioplastics?
- History of Cellophane
- The History of Elephant Grass Bioplastics
- Bioplastics Companies
- Top Bioplastics Producers
- Polylactic acid or polylactide (PLA)
- What is Bio-BDO?
- McDonalds and the Polystyrene Connections
- The Future of Polystyrene
- Bioplastic Feedstock 1st, 2nd and 3rd Generations
- Palm Oil and The Bioplastics Industry