10th International Conference on Bio-bases Marerials – Köln, Germany- May 10-11, 2017
T-molitor worm has been picked-up as the insect of choice to produce pure chitin via an enzymatic extraction process. Results obtained with various insects and various enzymes were presented to support this choice.
Insects participates to EU financed project Zylcore aiming at conceiving a zero waste bio-refinery concept.
- What are Bioplastics and Biopolymers?
- Bioplastics Brands
- Bioplastics Awards
- What is the Difference Between Biodegradable, Compostable and OXO Degradable?
- The History and Most Important Innovations of Bioplastics
- What are Drop-In Bioplastics?
- History of Cellophane
- The History of Elephant Grass Bioplastics
- Bioplastics Companies
- Top Bioplastics Producers
- Polylactic acid or polylactide (PLA)
- What is Bio-BDO?
- McDonalds and the Polystyrene Connections
- The Future of Polystyrene
- Bioplastic Feedstock 1st, 2nd and 3rd Generations
- Palm Oil and The Bioplastics Industry