10th International Conference on Bio-bases Marerials – Köln, Germany- May 10-11, 2017
T-molitor worm has been picked-up as the insect of choice to produce pure chitin via an enzymatic extraction process. Results obtained with various insects and various enzymes were presented to support this choice.
Insects participates to EU financed project Zylcore aiming at conceiving a zero waste bio-refinery concept.
- Can Bees Disrupt the Plastics Industry?
- Bioplastics Straws Made from Advocado
- Bioplastics Made From Cactus
- Could Seaweed Revolutionise the Bioplastics Sector?
- Australian Teenager Develops Bioplastics from Shrimps
- Bioplastic made from Algae
- Bioplastic Materials
- Bioplastics Events
- Top Bioplastics Companies
- Bioplastics India
- Epoxy Resin
- BASF Bioplastics
- Novamont Bioplastics