10th International Conference on Bio-bases Marerials – Köln, Germany- May 10-11, 2017
Plant construction close to Minneapolis commissioned in H2-2016 and being ramped-up. Bio-based acetone, butanol and animal feed as by-product have already been shipped to customers.
From there, Green Chemicals want to sail from commodities with plummeting selling prices to the $84 bn global market of renewable specialty chemicals, like e.g. a charcoal lighter fluid sold under the Greenflame brand ( US market reportedly 140kt per annum). God! That a lot of barbecues!
Bio-based acetone specialty products, specifically for cosmetics and personal care applications, will sell under the brand umbrella BioPure*.
- What are Bioplastics and Biopolymers?
- Bioplastics Brands
- Bioplastics Awards
- What is the Difference Between Biodegradable, Compostable and OXO Degradable?
- The History and Most Important Innovations of Bioplastics
- What are Drop-In Bioplastics?
- History of Cellophane
- The History of Elephant Grass Bioplastics
- Bioplastics Companies
- Top Bioplastics Producers
- Polylactic acid or polylactide (PLA)
- What is Bio-BDO?
- McDonalds and the Polystyrene Connections
- The Future of Polystyrene
- Bioplastic Feedstock 1st, 2nd and 3rd Generations
- Palm Oil and The Bioplastics Industry