10th International Conference on Bio-bases Marerials – Köln, Germany- May 10-11, 2017
RSB is a membership organization and its objective is to define standards for sustainable biomaterials agreed by its members and to certify products that comply with these standards.
RSB has endorsement from global environmental NGOs and Institutions and certifies products that deliver proven social, economical and environmental benefits.
RSB standards are built on 12 principles developed by the members. There is a standard for Bio-products.
The credo of RSB is that such certification can drive the development of the bio-economy to the right direction, especially in parts of the world where these std do not exist ( i.e. outside the EU and the US )
- What are Bioplastics and Biopolymers?
- Bioplastics Brands
- Bioplastics Awards
- What is the Difference Between Biodegradable, Compostable and OXO Degradable?
- The History and Most Important Innovations of Bioplastics
- What are Drop-In Bioplastics?
- History of Cellophane
- The History of Elephant Grass Bioplastics
- Bioplastics Companies
- Top Bioplastics Producers
- Polylactic acid or polylactide (PLA)
- What is Bio-BDO?
- McDonalds and the Polystyrene Connections
- The Future of Polystyrene
- Bioplastic Feedstock 1st, 2nd and 3rd Generations
- Palm Oil and The Bioplastics Industry