ECHO Ltd was established in 1992 and since its establishment is present worldwide with production of high quality innovative instruments in pharmacy, biotechnology, biology, medicine, industry and ecology.
ECHO has an uncompromising dedication to integrity, moral principles, the intrinsic worth of individuals, and the value of relationships. ECHO strives to treat their coworkers, customers, distributors and vendors as they would want themselves to be treated; that is, with the utmost honesty, fairness, and courtesy.
Respirometer is a device that measures respiration of living organisms. Respirometer determines aerobic or anaerobic biodegradability of solid or liquid samples in various applications.
Respirometer measures O2 and CO2 concentration in flow through the sample under controlled conditions. Additional gases can also be measured.
Product Catalog : Measuring Biodegradation Respirometer
Product Details: Biodegradation Respirometers
- ISO 14855-1, ASTM D 5338 – Biodegradability of plastics in solid medium;
- ISO 14852 – Biodegradability of plastics in aqueous medium;
- ASTM D6691; OECD 301B, and others;
- Organic waste (solid or liquid samples);
- Food production;
- Compost biological activity;
- R&D in biotechnology, biology, ecology and pharmacy.
- Modular design (upgradable)
- Plug & Play design (easy to install, use and maintain);
- Laboratory or industrial use;
- Suitable for solid and liquid samples;
- Aerobic and anaerobic measurements;
- 6, 12, 24, 48 or more channels;
- MFC (mass flow controller) for each channel;
- Different flow configuraon (0-200ml/min, 0-1l/min, or more);
- Flow is set for each channel separately;
- Oponal addional sensors: CH₄, H₂S, H₂, VOC, etc;
- Temperature range: 5°C – 70°C;
- Automac humidificaon and condensate removal system;
- Temperature, flow, pressure, humidity measurements;
- Flow leakage alarm;
- Various sizes of vessels;
- User friendly soware with excel export files;
- Remote desktop control;
- Laboratory air pump;
- Can be connected on internal air supply system;
- No special connecons required;
- Only 2 multube cable connecon for 12 channel system;
- Suitable for various applicaons in different fields.
- Dimensions – Control unit: 60 x 60 x 60 cm, Weight: 50kg;
- Dimensions – Thermostac chamber: 60 x 60 x 105 cm, Weight: 70kg;
- O₂ and CO₂sensors (additional sensors on request);
- MFC +/- 1,5% FS: 0-200ml/min or 0-1l/min;
- 2 connecting multube cables;
- Vessels for solid medium measurements – 2,8l;
- Vessels for liquid medium measurements – 125ml – 1000ml;
- AIO computer with process control software.
- See website