- Packaging is necessary.
- Packaging protects the precious goods during transport and storage.
- Packaging conveys important messages to the consumer.
- Good packaging helps to increase the shelf life.
Packaging does not necessarily need to be made from petroleum based plastics.
- is packaging made from mother nature‘s gifts.
- is packaging made from renewable resources.
- is packaging made from biobased plastics, from plant residues such as palm leaves or bagasse.
- offers incredible opportunities.
The Conference highlights:
- Current status on biobased packaging
- Future and Scope of biobased packaging
- Pitches of biobased packaging innovations
- The pros and cons of biobased packaging
- Which biobased materials are suitable for biobased packaging
- Biobased materials with suitable barrier properties for food packaging
- Biobased non-food retail packaging
- Biodegradation, composting and environmental issues
- Biobased labels, layers and adhesives
- Growing markets
- International supply and demand
- Guidelines for biobased packaging communication
- Pictograms, logos, icons, symbols
- Table Top Exhibition
- Panel discussions