Key learnings include:
- The latest technology and policy innovations in the pushback against single-use packaging
- How the EU is persuading costumers to recycle and decrease electronic waste
- How the world’s biggest consumer goods firm plans to end packaging waste by 2030
This report has been produced in the run up to the Responsible Business Summit Europe 2020, taking place in London, 27-28 May.
RBSEU will bring together 600+ CEOs, business leaders, Investors, Government representatives and NGOs to address the core challenges and understand the latest technologies that are shaping the future of responsible business.
Download the report:
- Woodly on Reuters
- Reuters Video on Fish Guts Bioplastics
- Reuters Investigates on the Bio-on Saga
- Reuters Covers Biodegradable Toys