I hardly ever read a newspaper, but today I did. You won’t believe it but I find this ad from BP Bunge Bioenergia. …
In small capital letters at the bottom of the article … you know the ** (asterix) … you read:
- The company based in Brazil is subject to regulatory approval
- or litres of ethanol equivalent…
That put a smile on my face. You have to give it to BP, they seem to be good… very good in marketing! Imagine if they swing into Bioplastics!
Arkema, Neste and Covestro, Braskem, US Survey and BASF
Agilix, Amazon Climate Fund, McDonald’s Biofuel, e-Nable, Huhtamaki Startups, African Parks, Siberia
Chemical Recycling Commitments & Incentives, Deep Sea Plastic, Greece SUP Ban, NY Composting
- Will BP Force Its Way Into Bioplastics?
- What is the Difference Between Biodegradable, Compostable and OXO Degradable?
- The History and Most Important Innovations of Bioplastics
- Bioplastics Companies
- Polylactic acid or polylactide (PLA)
- Bioplastics Events and Conferences 2019
- McDonalds and the Polystyrene Connections
- The Future of Polystyrene