I hardly ever read a newspaper, but today I did. You won’t believe it but I find this ad from BP Bunge Bioenergia. …
In small capital letters at the bottom of the article … you know the ** (asterix) … you read:
- The company based in Brazil is subject to regulatory approval
- or litres of ethanol equivalent…
That put a smile on my face. You have to give it to BP, they seem to be good… very good in marketing! Imagine if they swing into Bioplastics!
Hong-Kong students are persecuted because they demand freedom and rights. Is environmental sustainability more important than human dignity?
- Will BP Force Its Way Into Bioplastics?
- What is the Difference Between Biodegradable, Compostable and OXO Degradable?
- The History and Most Important Innovations of Bioplastics
- Bioplastics Companies
- Polylactic acid or polylactide (PLA)
- Bioplastics Events and Conferences 2019
- McDonalds and the Polystyrene Connections
- The Future of Polystyrene