The pledges of the New Plastics Economy Global Commitment:
- Make 100% of plastic packaging reusable or recyclable by 2025
- Set an ambitious 2025 recycled content target of 10% across all plastic packaging used
- Take action to eliminate problematic or unnecessary plastic packaging by 2025
- Take action to move toward reuse models where relevant by 2025
François Luscan, president and CEO, Albéa said:
“The challenge today is to develop an efficient circular economy in the beauty and personal care sector. We are working with our ecosystem to rethink the value chain to include collection, sorting and recycling at the end of our products’ long and happy life.”
Gilles Swyngedauw, Innovation & Development Director, said:
“Albéa strongly believes that, by working together to rethink the plastic packaging value chain, plastics will be kept in the economy and out of the environment.”
- What are Bioplastics and Biopolymers?
- Bioplastics Brands
- Bioplastics Awards
- What is the Difference Between Biodegradable, Compostable and OXO Degradable?
- The History and Most Important Innovations of Bioplastics
- What are Drop-In Bioplastics?
- History of Cellophane
- The History of Elephant Grass Bioplastics
- Bioplastics Companies
- Top Bioplastics Producers
- Polylactic acid or polylactide (PLA)
- What is Bio-BDO?
- McDonalds and the Polystyrene Connections
- The Future of Polystyrene
- Bioplastic Feedstock 1st, 2nd and 3rd Generations
- Palm Oil and The Bioplastics Industry