- Why buy a paid subscription?
- What is the difference between “paid” and “free” content?
- Where can I buy a subscription?
- How many subscription plans are there?
- How much does a yearly subscription costs?
- How can I pay my Subscription?
- Will the Subscription renew automatically?
- How can I cancel the automatic renewal of my subscription?
- Can we get a discount if we purchase several subscriptions ?
- Can I share my subscription with other users?
- What can you do if you experience problems during the payment?
- Why do I need a WordPress.com Account?
- Why do I need an email?
- What should I do if I have login problems?
- What should I do if I lost my password?
- How can I clear my browser cache and cookies?
- How can I clear my browser cache and cookies?
- Pop Up advertising
- Where can I find the terms and conditions?
1. Why buy a Paid Subscription?
BioplasticsNews.com has provided free content until 30 July 2020. On 30 July 2020, Bioplasticsnews.com switched to a paid subscription model. Buying a subscription enables you to access all the content on this website.
2. What is the difference between “paid” and “free” content?
There are two types of content on this website: “free” and “paid” content. Free content is available to anyone. It includes most of the content published before 30 July, 2020.
Paid content is only accessible to website visitors who purchased a subscription. Paid content includes most of the content published after July 30, 2020.
3 .Where can I buy a subscription?
You can buy a subscription on the following page Subscribe Now! You can also buy a subscription on each articles published after 31 July 2020 by clicking on the “buy” button of the paywall…. it looks like this:
4. How many subscription plans are there?
There’s an annual subscription. This gives access to the “paid” content for a period of 365 days.
You can also ask for a 30-days trial. Go to Subscribe Now! and send a request through the contact form.
5. How much does a yearly subscription costs?
The current subscription price can be found on the following page Subscribe Now!
6. How can I pay my Subscription?
There’s only one payment option: credit cards. You can pay with Visa, Mastercard, Maestro or American Express. You can buy a subscription on any article page with a paywall or on the subscription page: Subscribe Now!
7. Will the Subscription renew automatically?
Subscriptions paid with a credit card will be renewed automatically every year (every 365 days). Example: if you purchased your subscription with a credit card on the 1st of August 2020, your credit card will be charged automatically and your subscription will be renewed automatically for a period of one year on the 1st of August 2021, 2022, 2023, etc.
Subscriptions bought with a bank wire or Paypal payment will not renew automatically. You will be contacted at the end of your subscription period and asked if you want to renew your subscription.
8. How can I cancel the automatic renewal of my subscription?
The automatic renewal of your subscription only happens in the case you purchased your subscription with a credit card.
You can cancel this automatic renewal in your WordPress account:
- Go to your WordPress account
- Go to “My profile” ( a little icon on the top right of your screen)
- Go to “Purchases”
- You will see “bioplastics news” …. click on the little arrow on the right side of your screen, it’s on the same line as Bioplastics News
- Untick “auto renewal”
9. Can we get a discount if we purchase several subscriptions ?
A group discount is possible. Please use the contact form on the following page to ask for more info. Subscribe Now!
10. Can I share my subscription with other users?
No, it’s one subscription per user. Your subscription or account should not be shared with other users.
11. What can you do if you experience problems during the payment?
Some problems may occur if you’re using a VPN, firewall, ad blocker or if you’re not accepting the website cookies.
Have a try and if you have a problem you can contact me through the form on the following page Subscribe Now!
12. Why do I need a WordPress.com Account?
WordPress is the software to manage this website ; it’s the “content management software” (CMS) . You need a WordPress account to access the paid content. Your WordPress account will drop a cookie on your browser and that cookies works as a key to the payment wall. Cookies will be stored on your browsers when you login to your wordpress.com account; that’s why it’s important to accept the WordPress.com and Bioplasticsnews.com cookies.
13. Why do I need an Email?
You need a WordPress.com account to access the paid content on this site and you need to associate an email to your WordPress account. You will be asked to provide an email during the payment process. Please provide the email of the user (the person who will read the the site).
There are two options:
- There is already a WordPress account associated with your email. The Bioplastics News subscription will be associated with that existing WordPress account automatically and no new WordPress account will be created.
- There is no WordPress account associated with your email. A new WordPress account will be created automatically.
You will receive an email with info and login instructions once the purchase is completed. BioplasticsNews.com will recognise your WordPress.com account and grant access to the paid content.
14. You have login problems?
As a general rule: It’s all about cookies, so help you browser store the right cookies on your browser.
There may be several reasons why you have login problems :
- Your WordPress.com username or password is incorrect.
Your username can be found in the emails received from WordPress.com. You may have lost your password and should reset it. You can reset your password on the following page: Lost Password
- Bioplasticsnews.com does not recognise your WordPress.com account.
Your WordPress.com account acts as a key to access paid content on BioplasticsNews.com. How does it work? When you login to your WordPress.com account, cookies will be stored on your browser. BioplasticsNews.com will recognise these cookies and give access to the paid content. That’s why you should accept the cookies.
In may happen that you need to re-store the cookies on your browser. Go to the wordpress.com login page:
When you login to your WordPress.com account, the right cookies will be stored on your browser. After logging in to your WordPress account, visit BioplasticsNews.com. You should be recognised automatically. If not, click on the login button on the payment wall and login manually.
- You use several wordpress.com accounts on your browser
You use several WordPress.com accounts; this means that you have several WordPress.com cookies stored on your browser. What should you do?
- It’s important to clear all your browser’ cache and cookies (clear my browser cache and cookies);
- login on the wordpress.com account used during payment of your bioplasticsnews.com subscription (Login )
- Visit the website BioplasticsNews.com. You should be recognised automatically. If not, you may have to login manually by clicking on the “login” button of the payment wall.
Click on the following to clear my browser cache and cookies
- You receive BioplasticsNews.com email
You receive BioplasticsNews.com email on a different email than the email used for the creation of your wordpress.com account during payment. Are you using the same browser for both mailboxes? If Yes, your are storing cookies on your browser that don’t give you access to the content. In other words, when you click on the bioplasticsnews.com emails, cookies may be stored on your browser that do not grant you access to the paid content. What should you do?
- Clear your browser cache and cookies (clear my browser cache and cookies)
- Login to your wordpress.com account created during payment (Login to you WordPresss.com account)
- Visit the website BioplasticsNews.com
- Stop opening your BioplasticsNews.com emails received on the email that was not used for the creation of your wordpress.com account
- Subscribe to the BioplasticsNews.com distribution list with your email used for the creation of your wordpress.com account
15. Lost Password?
You should reset your password on the following page: Lost Password
16. How can I clear my browser cache and cookies?
Click on the following link for more info: clear my browser cache and cookies
18. Pop Up Advertising
There may be pop up banner to promote “subscription” to bioplasticsnews.com or other content.
19. Where can I find the terms and conditions?
You can find the terms of service for this website here: Terms of Service