- Why buy a subscription to Bioplastics News?
- What is the difference between “paid” and “free” content?
- Where can I buy a subscription?
- How many subscription plans are there?
- How much does a yearly subscription costs?
- Can we get a discount if we purchase several subscriptions ?
- Where can I buy a yearly subscription?
- Will there be other subscription plans in the future?
- Can I share my subscription with other users?
- What may be causing the problems during the payment?
- WordPress.com Account
- Why do I need an email?
- What should I do if I have login problems?
- What should I do if I lost my password?
- You have login problems?
- How can I clear my browser cache and cookies?
- Pop Up advertising
- Where can I find the terms and conditions?
Why buy a subscription?
BioplasticsNews.com has provided free content until 30 July 2020. On 30 July 2020, Bioplasticsnews.com switched to a subscription based model. Buying a subscription enables you to access all the content on this website.
What is the difference between “paid” and “free” content?
There are two types of content on this website: “free content” and “premium content”. Free content is available to anyone. It includes most of the content published before 30 July, 2020. Premium content is only accessible to website visitors who purchased a subscription. Premium content includes the content published after July 30, 2020.
Where can I buy a subscription?
You can buy a subscription on the following page Subscribe Now!
You can also buy a subscription on each articles published after 31 July 2020 by clicking on the “buy” button.
How many subscription plans are there?
There’s one subscription plan; an annual subscription. This gives access to the “paid” content for a period of 365 days.
How much does a yearly subscription costs?
The current subscription price can be found on the following page Subscribe Now!
Can we get a discount if we purchase several subscriptions ?
A group discount is possible. Please use the contact form on the following page to ask for more info. Subscribe Now!
Will there be other subscription plans in the future?
At this point in time, there are no plans to create a monthly or any other subscription plans.
Can I share my subscription with other users?
No, it’s one subscription per user. Your subscription or account should not be shared with other users.
What can you do if you experience problems during the payment?
Some problems may occur if you’re using a VPN, a firewall or an ad blocker. Have a try and if you have a problem you could give it a try with another PC or smartphone. You may also contact me through the contact form on the following page Subscribe Now!
Why do I need a WordPress.com Account?
WordPress is the “content management software” (CMS); it’s the software to manage the website. You need a WordPress account to access the paid content. Your WordPress account will drop a cookie on your browser and that cookies works as a key to the payment wall. Cookies will be stored on your browsers when you login to your wordpress.com account; that’s why it’s important to accept the WordPress and bioplastics news cookies.
Why do I need an Email?
You will be asked to provide an email during the payment process because you need a WordPress account to access the paid content and you need to associate an email to your WordPress account. There are two options:
- There is already a WordPress account associated with your email. The Bioplastics News subscription will be associated with that existing WordPress account automatically and no new WordPress account will be created.
- There is no WordPress account associated with your email. A new WordPress account will be created automatically.
You will receive an email with info and login instructions once the purchase is completed. The WordPress.com account is a kind of identifier; it’s a kind of key that enables you to access the premium content. BioplasticsNews.com will recognise your WordPress.com account as having the rights to access the premium content.
How does it work? This recognition happens automatically. You don’t have to do anything. It happens through cookies stored on your browser, that’s why you should accept the cookies when surfing on BioplasticsNews.com and your wordpress.com.
You may have to login manually the first time you visit BioplasticsNews.com after you have purchased a subscription. You can do this by clicking “login” on the payment wall. Afterwards you should be recognised automatically if you have accepted the cookies.
You have login problems?
As a general rule: It’s all about cookies, so help you browser store the right cookies on your browser.
There may be several reasons why you have login problems :
- Your WordPress.com username or password is incorrect.
Your username can be found in the emails received from WordPress.com. You may have lost your password and should reset it. You can reset your password on the following page: Lost Password
- Bioplasticsnews.com does not recognise your WordPress.com account.
Your WordPress.com account acts as a key to access premium content on BioplasticsNews.com. How does it work? When you login to your WordPress.com account, cookies will be stored on your browser. BioplasticsNews.com will recognise these cookies and give access to the premium content. That’s why you should accept the cookies.
In may happen that you need to re-store the cookies on your browser. Go to the wordpress.com login page:
When you login to your WordPress.com account, the right cookies will be stored on your browser. After logging in to your WordPress account, visit BioplasticsNews.com. You should be recognised automatically. If not, click on the login button on the payment wall and login manually.
- You use several wordpress.com accounts on your browser
You use several WordPress.com accounts; this means that you have several WordPress.com cookies stored on your browser. What should you do?
- It’s important to clear all your browser’ cache and cookies (clear my browser cache and cookies);
- login on the wordpress.com account used during payment of your bioplasticsnews.com subscription (Login )
- Visit the website BioplasticsNews.com. You should be recognised automatically. If not, you may have to login manually by clicking on the “login” button of the payment wall.
Click on the following to clear my browser cache and cookies
- You receive BioplasticsNews.com email
You receive BioplasticsNews.com email on a different email than the email used for the creation of your wordpress.com account during payment. Are you using the same browser for both mailboxes? If Yes, your are storing cookies on your browser that don’t give you access to the content. In other words, when you click on the bioplasticsnews.com emails, cookies may be stored on your browser that do not grant you access to the premium content. What should you do?
- Clear your browser cache and cookies (clear my browser cache and cookies)
- Login to your wordpress.com account created during payment (Login to you WordPresss.com account)
- Visit the website BioplasticsNews.com
- Stop opening your BioplasticsNews.com emails received on the email that was not used for the creation of your wordpress.com account
- Subscribe to the BioplasticsNews.com distribution list with your email used for the creation of your wordpress.com account
You should reset your password on the following page: Lost Password
How can I clear my browser cache and cookies?
Click on the following link for more info: clear my browser cache and cookies
Pop Up Advertising
There may be pop up banner to promote “subscription” to bioplasticsnews.com or other content. Readers who purchase a yearly subscription will not see the pop up banner.
Where can I find the terms and conditions?
You can find the terms of service for this website here: Terms of Service