In collaboration with its customers and partners, the Group addresses current and future societal challenges by unlocking the potential of Nature to offer the best ingredients for Food, Nutrition and Health markets.
Roquette also provides high performing, innovative and sustainable plant-based solutions for industrial applications.
Each of these ingredients responds to unique and essential needs, and they enable healthier lifestyles.
Chemical Recycling Commitments & Incentives, Deep Sea Plastic, Greece SUP Ban, NY Composting
Thanks to a constant drive for innovation and a long-term vision, the Group is committed to improving the well-being of millions of people all over the world while taking care of resources and territories.
Roquette currently operates in over 100 countries, has a turnover of around 3.5 billion euros and employs 8,600 people worldwide.
Roquette basically converts four vegetables into raw materials essential to industry.
Biobased Plastics – Advantages & Disadvantages
Compostable Plastics – Advantages & Disadvantages
As a result, thanks to the starch extracted from maize, wheat, potatoes or peas, the firm produces more than 700 by-products.
Roquette’s Sustainable Development Commitments :
- Understand customers’ needs and anticipate consumers’ expectations
- Develop a sustainable development journey inspired by our customers’ expectations
- Strengthen sustainability in our innovation processes
- Source sustainably
- Improve continuously our raw materials’ quality
- Strengthen relationship with our raw material suppliers
- Put health, safety and well-being at the heart of our concerns
- Empower employees
- Build on our diversity
- Develop our activities with the local communities
- Optimize our energy consumption
- Preserve water
- Further reduce other environmental impacts