READ ALL our bio toys of bioplastics toys articles.
Bio Toys Categories:
Toys made from biocomposite plastics. These toys are made from natural fibers combined or wood flour mixed with recycled, biodegradable or bio-based plastics
Toys made with bio-additives. Many chemicals are used in the production of plastics to give it its attributes such as flexibility, colours, etc. These chemicals have a bad influence for human health especially for children and can influence your hormonal system, they’re called endocrine disruptors. US and EU have banned this dangerous chemicals such as phthalates, bisphenol A (BPA) and heavy metals such as lead and cadmium. These dangerous chemicals can be replaced by bio-additives.
Bio-Toys and Bioplastics Toys
- Vegan, Biodegradable and Compostable Glitter
- Lego Goes Bioplastics by 2025
- Toys made of Bioplastics
- Italians switch Toys Production to Bioplastics with the Minerv Supertoys Program
- Lego Goes For Bio-Based Plastics Instead of Biodegradable and Recycling
Bioplastics Toys and Bio-Toys Companies
- BeginAgain Toys made from Green Dot’s Terratek Flex
- Biobuddi – Toy bricks made from bio-PE
- Dantoys (DK)
- eKoala (IT) Toys made with Mater-Bi bioplastics from Novamont
- Italeri (IT) Toys made from Bio-On Minerv Bioplastics
- Lego (DK)
- Luke’s Toy Factory (US) made from Wood Plastic Composite (WPC) by Green Dot
- Luco Toys (NL) made from Wood Plastic Composite Jeluplast
- PlayMais (DE) Toys made from corn starch.