Organised by Wageningen UR Food & Biobased Research
- Date Thu 12 June 2014
- Time 09:00 to 17:00
- Venue Hotel De Wageningsche Berg
Going beyond state of the art
Make sure you discover the very latest news from the field of biobased performance materials in Wageningen, The Netherlands on Thursday 12 June 2014.
During the symposium, the achievements – state of the art and beyond – will be presented via an attractive array of interactive lectures by research institutes and key industry players. There will also be a range of prototype examples and poster presentations.
- 9:00-9:30 Registration in Hotel De Wageningsche Berg
- 9:30-10:30 Opening of the BPM symposium
- 11:00-12:30 Presentations
- 12:30-13:30 Lunch
- 13:30-15:00 Presentations
- 15:30-17:00 Presentations and endnote
The symposium will take place in the brand new Hotel De Wageningsche Berg, situated on a beautiful hill close to the famous Botanical Gardens (Arboretum) and overlooking the Nederrijn (Lower Rhine) valley.
- More information is available on the BPM website
- Bioplastics Events & Conference
- Symposium 2018: Biobased Performance Materials #BPM2018