Symphony Environmental is the world’s largest producer of OXO biodegradable plastics.
|d2w Masterbatch||£7.27 million||£7.14 million||2% increase|
|d2p Masterbatch||£0.47 million||£0.25 million||88% increase|
|Finished Products||£1.80 million||£0.60 million||200% increase|
|Other||£0.23 million||£0.23 million|
- Gross profit £4.11 million (2019: £3.78 million)
- Reported loss before tax £0.44 million (2019: £0.70 million)
- Basic loss per share 0.19p (2019: 0.41p)
- Cash used in operations £1.44 million (2019: £0.73 million)
- Net current assets £3.63 million (2019: £2.85 million)
Read the full article
Some people claim that the OXO biodegradable industry is a billion $ per year industry.